Monday, December 6, 2010


Castle Greyskull, copyright David Dunnet


Little Mermaid, workbook, copyright WDP


Personal, copyright David Dunnet


Castle Greyskull, copyright David Dunnet


Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Copyright Cartoon Network


Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Copyright Cartoon Network


My Little Pony, Copyright Hasbro


My Little Pony, copyright Hasbro


My Little Pony, Copyright, Hasbro


Candyland, Copyright, Hyperion Studio


Candyland, Copyright, Hyperion Studio


Candyland, Copyright, Hyperion Studio


Candyland, Copyright, Hyperion Studio


Candyland, Copyright, Hyperion Studio


FernGully, The Last Rainforest, Copyright, Kroyer


FernGully, The Last Rainforest, Copyright, Kroyer


FernGully, The Last Rainforest, Copyright, Kroyer


Itsy Bitsy Spider, Copyright, Hyperion Studio


The remainder in this group are Visual Development for
Tarzan, Copyright, WDP









14 comments:

  1. Found your site through John Nevarez's blog. Happy to know who has been making all of this wonderful work at last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work. Myself and a few others over here worked in the background department on Fosters years ago. Working with your original layouts and designs was a pure gift. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice artwork,just linked your blog to mine.Hope you don't mind.Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I...wow man. I'm so in awe of all this pencil work and layouts. I'll say that those MLP backgrounds are one of my favorite parts of the show. Excellent work - your talents are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing stuff, Dave. Was a great pleasure to work with you. Hope to cross paths again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very, very beautiful works! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Love all your artworks. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey David do you teach any classes by chance? I really love your style, and especially the lighting in your graphite stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brony here (the not creepy kind). love your artworks. cant help but be reminded of Sugar Cube Corner when I see Candyland. I look forward to reading more of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this the same Dave that I went to High School with? We were close friends and hung out with Brian, Roni and Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dave, I'm an aspiring layout artist, and I have to say, I love your work. It's really beautiful. All your work has this very whimsical yet mysterious feel to it, if that makes sense. I hope you don't mind, but I think I will do some studies of your work for practice and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete